Today’s January 21 I woke up with Churro next to me. When your fluffy dog's face of unconditional love stares at you as you open your eyes, you know it's gonna be a good day. So much in my mind these days planning yes January is about planning! So everyone tells us and I am starting to think so does nature and the sun and the moon. My plant-based journey has taken me into the spirit world. Not that I was ever far removed I always sensed things and had gut feelings, somehow when I checked they were aligned with the moons and planets, I never gave it much thought but have started to dive deeper. My love of plants inevitably is a connection to their spirits and the elements which I am learning more and more about every day.
These past few months at home are wonderful for deep dives. Exploring those curiosities. When I launched Herbas® I did it because I love plants, making products, and designing and I believe in the power of CBD for natural wellness, I need to convince more people to do what I am doing. Every day I wake up I am reminded of my spinal arthritis and herniated lower lumbar. It is a choice I made to not seek a magic pill but to change my lifestyle and do this naturally. These months have allowed me to dive even deeper into my well-being and personal care.
So yes plan January, plan to put your health first, and take small steps. Where can you add joy to your life and a healthy habit? Cause health is inside out. If you feel good you will glow.
What can you let go to start to make room for the new, where can you start to be the light in your life.

Comments
Post a Comment