How we take you for granted. As a fire sign, I find peace in water I have come to realize even frozen water, snow, calms me. Why? Because it balances me. What I used to look at as calming I have come to learn is balance. What we seek when we seek good health, well being and longevity is balance. I mean you can really dive deep here on the science of Water and why it matters ( obvious) http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/uncategorized/2019/biological-roles-of-water-why-is-water-necessary-for-life/
So Water is polar. ...Water is an excellent solvent. ...Water has high heat capacity. ...Water has high heat of vaporization. ...Water has cohesive and adhesive properties. ...Water is less dense as a solid than as a liquid.
Makes total sense that in ancient worlds and rituals and still today water is key. We hear alot about charged water these days. Placing crystals in water for a full sun/moon cycle. I recently took a class with the https://theshiftnetwork.com/
& learned the wonders of charging water at home. It is so important that we begin to tap into the natural world and all that is free to us, air, water, sunlight, moonlight....Plant and herb rituals are very much tied into the moon and elements.
Indigenous peoples have been living this way for centuries and still do. My grandmother always had a glass of water with a picture of her mother, years later I understand why.
Next week I will get into how to set up your altar, so that you get super charged water like the image above, my windowsill in West Harlem, New York City.

Comments
Post a Comment