Herbas® Dominican Roots

 Jan 30

This month always feels like 60 days and this year well…



Little did I know that making a salve would become a soul search into my own DNA. Purpose is so important I have learned while launching a plant based business. Why am I doing this is something I never stop asking myself. Plants are spiritual , if we are still enough we can tune into their 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90BUQoLu_Hg 

frequencies. This is taking me on a journey into the spirit world and my ancestors.

I have decided to start a separate Blog to document my personal journey into  plants, the Dominican Republic and my own family’s history. As a first generation American, January 2021 made me realize while American History is not my personal history, my family was not hear during the Revolution or Civil War this is still my America too.

My family came here in the 60’s separately as strangers. I exist because of NYC and America accepting asylum seekers. There were no roads connecting the North and South of the Dominican Republic in those those days, only Harlem, Washington Heights and The Bronx....


Comments